Monday 27 July 2009

Waters Of Mars Extended Trailer


The special Doctor Who panel at the San Diego Comic Con 2009 happened recently, and while they were there they showed an extra special extended trailer for 'The Waters of Mars'. The trailer features the chilling line, "Don't drink the water. Don't even touch it... Not one drop!" and even more of The Flood, the creepy zombie-like crew members who have been taken over in some way...

"They said I want going to die. They said 'he will knock four times' and I think I know what that means and it doesn't mean right here right now 'cos I don't hear anyone knocking, do you?"
*Knock...knock...knock...knock*

What do you think of this trailer?
Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget