Wednesday 26 November 2008

DWF Advent Calender 2008

Yes, that's right, the Doctor Who Fansite Advent Calender 2008 has opened at long last! The advent is not hosted on Blogger, though, it is on Piczo because that way I can set it out exactly the way I planned. You'll surely know what I mean when you see it, and I'm very proud of it.

The 1st box (not so much a box, but a... oh, you'll see) obviously isn't open yet, as it isn't the 1st of December. However, there are only 6 days to go until it does. To go to DWF's Advent Calender 2008 follow the link below.

ADVENT CALENDER >>>

Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget