Thursday 13 November 2008

Adventures In Time and Space #4


I have finally finished editing together episode 4 (sorry for the long delay) of my action figure series, Adventures In Time And Space (or AiTaS for short). This is the 4th and final part of the first story, 'The Bat and the Wolf'.


I am currently about to begin filming Part 1 of the next story, which features the Doctor and Donna, and I'll do my best to post it as soon as possible. Sorry, again, for the long delay on the posting of this video.

Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget