Wednesday 4 May 2011

Fan Art #3 – Nobody Dies

PostBanner_FAN-ART_thumb2Here is another of my fan art, this time based  around Torchwood: Miracle Day. This piece of artwork is entirely by me and is called “Nobody Dies”.

Some sort of poster or something for Torchwood: Miracle Day.
VERY EXCITED!!



Unless you haven't seen the clips from the BBC 'Original British Drama' trailer, that face is a mask featured in the show. I'm pretty certain that isn't a huge spoiler, if a spoiler at all.

fanart_NobodyDies

> Me on DeviantArt.com

What do you think of it? I’d love to hear your feedback!
Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget