Wednesday 27 April 2011

Fan Art #2 - The Ponds

PostBanner_FAN-ART
It been quite a while since my previous (and first) Fan Art post, so I thought it was time I post another! This piece of artwork is entirely by me and is called “The Ponds”.

“The Legs” and “The Nose”!
...as The Doctor called Amy and Rory Pond in Impossible Astronaut.

Here they're in their costumes for Series 6 Episode 9 (rumoured to be called "What Are Little Boys Made Of?")


DWs6_CustomPromo01

> Me on DeviantArt.com

What do you think of it? I’d love to hear your feedback!
Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget