Digital Spy have revealed this week’s ten teasers for the upcoming episode of the fourth series of Being Human, ‘Hold the Front Page’. The episode sees the return of Adam (Craig Roberts), the middle-aged *teenage* vampire who made his debut in Series Three, but he hasn’t come to Honolulu Heights alone…
“Teenage vampire Adam and his schoolmistress lover cause havoc for our heroes when they turn up at Honolulu Heights on the run from the press.”
1. "I've licked every inch of that real estate."
2. Hal sings. No, really - Molony belts out a 1966 Motown hit.
3. "He's way too much of a kn*b for that."
4. Annie 'swaddles' again, but this time, it's not with baby Eve.
5. "Colour me impressed - it's like meeting the Queen."
6. We hear about another incident from Hal's horrific past.
7. "I know what it's like to unleash the beast."
8. Brad Pitt gets a mention. As does former athlete Kriss Akabusi.
9. "How do you entertain a blob?"
10. The world of Being Human expands again, and there's hints of more to come...
Being Human ‘Hold the Front Page’ airs next Sunday in the UK on BBC Three at 9PM.