Sunday 2 August 2009

Desperate Barrowman Housewife?

John Barrowman - otherwise known as Captain Jack Harkness in Doctor Who and Torchwood - has revealed recently on Chris Moyles Radio 1 breakfast programme that he's in discussions to star in the US hit TV show Desperate Housewives. John said, "I'm off to Los Angeles on Sunday again. I probably shouldn't say this but I've got a meeting with the execs of Desperate Housewives - can you believe it, I'm going to be a Desperate Housewife!"

The Chris Moyles show producer Aled Haydn Jones asked if he could come with him to Los Angeles, John joked, "You can come and be my lover, Aled!" Moyles wasn't having any of it, and instead asked if he could come and be his "roly-poly gardener". Barrowman replied: "You can be the roly-poly gardener or the handyman with the big butt crack!"

What do you think of this?
Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget