Wednesday 17 December 2008

Comic Maker is Back

The 17th door on the BBC Doctor Who website's Adventure Calendar has opened revealing the Comic Maker! The Comic maker was closed for a while for updates on it, such as: ways to print your comic, save your comic, etc.

I do enjoy and like the Comic Maker, but I can't help wondering why it took so long to reopen and why there was such a build-up to it, as the only updates I can see is, "Print page" and the ability to save the comic. I can't see any new scenes, companions, monsters, etc (please correct me in a comment if you can).

Go to the BBC Adventure Calendar >>>

Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget