Sunday 21 December 2008

Another DWF Award!

Yes, that's right, Doctor Who Fansite has won yet another award (see below)! Hooray! However, this is not just a Blog Award, this is an award that was given to me by Sylar (formerly known as JP), from his website Tardis Updated, it is the 'Coolest Blog Award'! Here is is...

I will be displaying this award, soon, on my upcoming DWF Awards Wall (as I think part of the sidebar is getting quite cluttered with them all). Also, I would like to give a huge, "THANK YOU", to Sylar for awarding this to me. It is much appreciated!

Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget