Wednesday 2 March 2011

James Corden on Series 6 Return

articleimage_436
After the BBC’s official confirmation of his return in the latter half of Series 6, James Corden has spoken of his come-back as Craig Owens to AOL TV.
"I can't wait to go back. I finish here [on his current Sky 1 show] on Wednesday and go straight to Cardiff on Thursday morning to start filming."
He went on to say, “I'm amazed and over the moon Steven (Moffat, Doctor Who boss) asked me back. There was a fans' poll of the last series, and the episode, The Lodger, did really well. I'm just going back for the one episode."
When asked whether his character would, this time round, get a trip in the TARDIS, Corden replied, "I could well be, I can't possibly say."
> James Corden Returns for Series Six

What do you think of this? Do you want him to come back?
Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget