Monday 27 December 2010

Series 6 Trailer - Screenshots Galore

Here at Doctor Who Fansite I’ve gone through the Coming Soon trailer for Series Six that was shown at the end of ‘A Christmas Carol’ and thought you might want to see a few screenshots of it and you can feel free to use any. Well, I say a few, there are 60 of them in total! I better not waste any more space in this post then…



Read more…



Right-click any image and select "Open image in new tab" to enlarge…


Exciting stuff, eh?

> Series 6 “Coming Soon” Trailer

Got any ideas or theories? What are you looking forward to most?
Please comment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to episodes one and two, they seem very exciting. I just wanna see more River! I love her character. :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget