Friday 8 May 2009

Eve Myles Expecting!

The actress who plays Gwen Cooper, Eve Myles, in Torchwood has announced that she is now pregnant! Eve says, "I've wanted to do this for such a long time, but I kept getting job after job after job"

"I thought, if I put this off any more I'm going to be 65. My partner and I decided this year was going to be the year, and we were blessed that it happened so quickly. It's the best thing that ever happened to me – we're over the moon."

Eve is three and a half months pregnant at the moment and joked about the fact that Gwen was pregnant with an alien Nostrovite in Torchwood: "We went for a scan and my mum was there,and my mum went, 'No, it's not a Nostrovite! It's a real Welsh human!' But of course it crosses my mind – I hope it's not an alien!"

Myles said this new aspect of her life will not stop her playing Gwen Cooper, "I hope we get a new series," she said. "I'd really like to play Gwen as a mother. It's not like I have to really save the world – I just have to sit in make-up!"

I'd just like to take this chance to congratulate Gwen and her partner for their upcoming baby!

Please comment.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture, love all your graphics. :)

    Keep up the great work, and I wish Eve all the luck in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget