Saturday 25 September 2010

Matt Smith: “I won’t let Amy die!”

articleimage_354 As you probably remember, The Sun newspaper (pah!) put out a story that a so-called “insider” has confirmed to them that Amy Pond will die in the gripping finale climax to Series 6 of Doctor Who. Well, now Matt Smith has debunked the rumours with his declaration that he will not let Amy Pond die…



"She can't die. Amy Pond can't die. No way, I'd be sad. I'd miss Karen." He continued to add, "I just think for this particular Doctor - his bond with Amy - I think there's a lot more mileage in it yet. I think there's a long way to go. So I can't see it happening any time soon. Don't worry, I won't let it happen. I'll save her. I'll save the day!"

Series 6 is due to begin in Spring 2011 at Easter with a 7-episode run, as part of the famous series split, with the 6-episode Series 7 airing in Autumn 2011.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you happy Matt has debunked this rumour?
Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget